The ASA – Association for Applied Statistics and the University of Florence, jointly with the following partners (provisional list)
- AICQ-CN – The Italian Association for Quality Culture (north and centre of Italy)
- AISS – The Italian Academy for Six Sigma
- ASSIRM – The Italian Association for Marketing, Social and Opinion Research
- Comune di Firenze – The Florence Municipality
- ISTAT – The National Italian Statistical Institute (T.B.C.)
- SIS – The Italian Society of Statistics
- Regione Toscana – The Tuscany Region
- Valmon – Evaluation & Monitoring
organise a scientific conference aimed at promoting new statistical methods and applications for the evaluation of policies. In this context, contributions related to the development of information systems are welcome.
The conference will last from 9:30 am on February 18th to 06:00 pm on February 19th, 2021.
Venue: Viale Giovan Battista Morgagni 42, 50134 Florence (Italy)