Research topics cover human, social and environmental sciences. They include the planning and evaluation of systems, services and policies, the study of local, regional, national and international organizations, and, in particular, the protection of health, education and training, social services, employment and professions, cultures, minorities, social habits and deviant behavior, inequalities and poverty, leisure and sport, pollution and protection of the natural environment, communications and the information society.
No 2 (2019): Vol. 31, Number 2
- Partial least squares discriminant analysis (Fordellone, M., Bellincontro, A., Mencarelli, F.)
- Analysis of the prediction ability of a University self-evaluation test: statistical learning methods for predicting student performance (Hasa, E., Grilli, L.)
- Intimate partner violence – A statistical measure (Gupta, A., Nazrin, C.S.)
- Drivers and uncertainty for job satisfaction of the Italian graduates (Capecchi S., Simone R., Ghiselli S.)
- The determinants of tourism destination competitiveness in 2006 – 2016: a partial least squares path modelling approach (Magrini, A., Grassini, L.)