Statistics is more and more used in all sports with a variety of aims, ranging from predicting the outcome of a competition to the analysis of performance, amongst many others. This special issue is devoted to collect articles that focus on developments and applications of statistical methods and models in sports.Read more about Call for Papers Thematic issue on "Statistics for Performance and Match Analysis in Sports"
About the Journal
Research topics cover human, social and environmental sciences. They include the planning and evaluation of systems, services and policies, the study of local, regional, national and international organizations, and, in particular, the protection of health, education and training, social services, employment and professions, cultures, minorities, social habits and deviant behavior, inequalities and poverty, leisure and sport, pollution and protection of the natural environment, communications and the information society.
Statistica Applicata - Italian Journal of Applied Statistics (ISSN:1125-1964, E-ISSN:2038-5587) applies the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license to everything we publish. Developed to facilitate Open Access, this license lets authors maximize the impact or their research by making it available for anyone, anywhere in the world to find, read and reuse. Under this license, authors agree to make articles legally available for reuse, without permission or fees, for virtually any purpose. Anyone may copy, distribute or reuse these articles, as long as the author and original source are properly cited.
1. On Zero Inflated Generalized Poisson-Sujatha Distribution and its Applications (Aderoju, S.A., Adeniyi, I.A.)
2. Learning Online: Remote Teaching and University Students’ Engagement (Russo, M., Alboni,F., Morlini, I., Pavone, P., Sartori, L.)
3. Did Transition to Online Teaching During COVID-19 Pandemic Affect Students’ Performance? Evidence from a Statistics Course (Leorato, S.)
4. Split-plot Designs and Multi-response Process Optimization: A Comparison Between Two Approaches (Berni, R., Piattoli, L., Anderson-Cook, M.C., Lu, L.)
5. Circular Economy in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in the European Union: Heterogeneity Between and Within Countries (Bassi, F., Costa, D.)
6. Job Satisfaction and Teleworking: A Study on Public Administration Workers in Italy (Capecchi, S., Orientale Caputo, G.)