Research topics cover human, social and environmental sciences. They include the planning and evaluation of systems, services and policies, the study of local, regional, national and international organizations, and, in particular, the protection of health, education and training, social services, employment and professions, cultures, minorities, social habits and deviant behavior, inequalities and poverty, leisure and sport, pollution and protection of the natural environment, communications and the information society.
No 2 (2020): Vol. 32, Number 2
1. Open data: Applications in social care and health (Galeone, C., Bonzi, R.)
2. Bayesian networks for the analysis of inpatient admissions (Conigliani, C., Petitti, T., Vitale, V.)
3. Joint models for time-to-event and multivariate longitudinal data: a likelihood approach (Mazzoleni, M.)
4. Graph data base: an enabling technology for drug prescription patterns analysis (Giordani, I., Archetti, F., Candelieri, A., Arosio, G., Mattina, R.)
5. Company requirements and monetary evaluation in the italian healthcare industry (Marletta, A.)